My Journey of Shimla

 We were going on a school trip to Shimla with Roshan, who was not supposed to be with us. Actually, Santosh had been selected for the trip, but he had to leave the school a couple of days before the trip. Then, we requested our teachers to choose Roshan instead of Santosh.

At first, they were ready to take Roshan, but a few days before the trip, the other students opposed their decision. According to them, the teachers should follow the waiting list of the students, who had already been waiting. Therefore, two days before the trip, they removed Roshan's name and considered the waiting list. On the day of the trip, Roshan also came with his luggage; hence, the teachers decided to take him as well. 

We left the school at 10AM. When we reached Haryana, the driver stopped his bus at a Dhaba for lunch. Some students ate their lunch in the bus, whereas some ate in the Dhaba. After finishing our lunch, we continued our trip to Shimla. When the bus headed onto the hills, some students threw up in the bus, but I was absolutely fine. In the evening, the teachers instructed the driver to stop his bus next to a cafe. We got off the bus and entered the cafe. We had evening snacks (tea and biscuits) there.

After that, when we were going to Simla, we saw a mesmerizing view while sitting on the bus. It was as though we were right in front of the Moon and stars were under it. Because we were on the top of a mountain, the lights of the houses were seeming like stars in the valley. 

After a while, we reached Hans Hotel, where our rooms had been booked. We were six boys, and they gave us one room. Thereafter, we were called for dinner. Having had our dinner, we came back to our room. There were two beds in that room: a single bed and a double bed. Rahul and I chose the single bed. In contrast, Gopal, Mukesh, Pradeep, and Roshan chose the double bed.

The next day, we all woke up on time. Except for Rahul, we bathed with cold water. Then we went for our breakfast. After that, we came out of the hotel and started walking along the road. We were exploring Shimla, which is a beautiful city. We saw many well-built houses that had been constructed on the hills. I wanted to capture each and every movement. Therefore, I was clicking pictures and making videos while walking along the road. All of a sudden, I lost my balance and fell on the road. Owing to this, the battery of my phone fell into a pit. When I was finding it, one of our teachers came up to us and said, "You should be with the group". Then, we came to the place where our bus had been parked. 

The next destination was Kufri. On the way to Kufri, I was very upset because I couldn't find my battery. Some students were making fun of me. They were saying that I narrowly escaped from death, but I ignored them. I was worried about the battery. That was my brother's phone, and I thought I would have to tell him about it.

When we reached Kufri, we began to go onto the hill. There were some services available that could take us there, but we didn't want to spend money. Henceforth, we went there on foot. That was a unique experience for us. When we arrived on the top of the hill, we saw numerous mountains, shops, yaks, photographers, and a temple. I couldn't click any picture because my phone was dead. 

After coming back to the hotel, I asked my friends to come with me for finding my phone's battery. Gopal, Mukesh, and Pradeep were ready to accompany me. We followed the same path and reached the place where I had lost it; it was in the pit. I wanted to get it back at any cost. Hence, I went into the pit and came out with dirty clothes. I remember, my friends helped me to remove all the dirt from my clothes. Then, I noticed that I had lost it between the road and the railway station of Shimla. When we were coming back, we met Deepak before entering the hotel. He told us that the students had gone to Jakhu Temple. Even he was about to go there. We thought if everyone went there, what would we do here. we also decided to go there, but we did not know the way. Therefore, we asked some people about the way of the temple.

This is how we reached Mall Road, where I asked an officer about the temple. He showed us the way by pointing his finger towards the road. The road was beside Christ Church. At that time, we could not recognize it was the same church that we had seen in several films. We did not stop to see the church since we wanted to reach there as soon as possible. Jakhu Temple was situated on the top of the hill. We were sweating while going onto the hill. After reaching there we saw a gigantic sculpture of Load Hanuman. It was Tuesday, so we bought something to offer. After a while, I saw only 5-6 students there. It meant that they had come here sneakily without teachers' permission, and we did the same.

Post praying, we went back to our hotel immediately. When we were going back, we bumped into each other because we were literally running. Having reached Mall Road, we purchased some bottles of Appy Fizz. We used to think that it was a brand of wine. Later, we came back to our hotel. The movement we stepped into our room, Rahul and Roshan approached us and said, "We were about to tell the teachers that you were missing." Thereafter, I told him where we were and what happened to us.

After a while, we went downstairs to eat dinner. While having dinner, we heard that the teachers had found alcohol and cigarettes in some students' rooms and now they will check all students' rooms. As we thought that Appy is a brand of wine, we were frightened and trying to hide the bottles. Mukesh hid those bottles behind the almirah. However, it was not true. Nobody came to check the rooms. We all gulped the Appy Fizz at night. 

The next day, we had to go to Chail, which was our next destination, but we could not go there due to some reasons. Again, when the bus moved onto the hills, everyone started puking in the bus. That time, even I was feeling dizzy. When I felt to throw up on the bus, I asked Gopal to switch his seat with me. The movement I said so, he also started puking. After seeing him puking, I did not feel like throwing up at all. I did not puke throughout the way. While coming back to Delhi, the bus was stopped at Pinjore Garden in Haryana. The garden was very beautiful. We enjoyed ourselves and clicked a lot of pictures there. Then, we came back home.

The moral of the story: 

Whatever happens, happens for good

(If I had not lost my battery, I would not have got the chance to visit Jakhu Temple)




Tags

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.